Monday, June 25, 2007

Rumba

I love to dance...I used to learn rumba - the dance of love.
It felt kinda magical in a sense. Following the music and guiding your fellow friend to be in harmony with you.
It reminds me to always enjoy life.

Wayne Dyer put it perfectly in his quote
"When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way."

It is good to be goal-oriented. But it is much better to be growth-oriented. enjoying every steps of your way toward your goals. Knowing that you have become a better person every day!

So if you stressed out today, learn to stop for awhile and look around. Be thankful for everything that you got!

and remember that what you are today is God's gift to you and what you will become is your gift back to Him.

As my best friends in Vancouver wrote to me in front of my giant birthday's card

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." --Ferris Bueller.

We live just once...so live it to the fullest one more time!

No comments: