Monday, June 4, 2007

REunion SMPK4

It was started only as a quick idea between me and agustin at La piaza sometime early this week. wow will it be a great idea to gather all the graduates or alumni from our level at junior high school...
then...we decided to meet up on sundaynite..

I was a bit worry that only a bunch will show up, but man!!!! we ended up with 35 people including myself...

it was an amazin night.full of joy and stories.....

it seems that everyone were just about started in their carreers....

I believe that this 35 people and beyond that came from our generation will become great men and women in whatever choices of career that they are pursuing.

wonderful night..truly

and that reminds me to treasure them well

especially after i said goodbye to all my friends in Vancouver...now i do understand that
'friends are gifts that you give to yourself" (thnks iv for making the farewell thingy)

remember that what you choose to do and not to do will either make or break the relationship.

No comments: